Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Traditions


















I guess I have been taking pictures mostly of the kids faces and not too much of what we have been doing! We have been swimming with our friends a few times in the past week but I can't keep an eye on everyone and take pictures so there are no pictures :(

We haven't really had too many guests since everyone has been ill. Good news, Luke (aka Pookie) is feeling much better and the stomach virus seems to have subsided today. It will take another day to make sure he really is fine. Today our cousin Danielle arrives from Michigan to visit for the 4th of July! Good news, there will be no burn ban this year so we can set off fireworks @ our house! The Forestry Service determines whether or not a burn ban is needed based on a dryness scale and each county reserves the right to put a burn ban in place even if the Forestry Service does not issue a burn ban-our county just announced we will have fireworks this year! In case you can't tell I am excited. We haven't had fireworks in a few years thanks to that dryness scale!

So we are almost ready to go meet Danielle who has agreed to do some letterboxing with me. We are going to eat @ the restaurant that serves "the best hamburgers in Texas." Then letterbox and maybe head to the tattoo shop. (The kids won't be along for the tattoos.)

I will take the camera and maybe get some shots of the tattoos!

4 comments:

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Oh tattoos, I am jealous!

Chrispy said...

I love the pics... especially the kids in the cage, LOL :)

KMDuff said...

Beautiful pictures. :)

RoniJoy said...

Hey -- glad you found someone to go letterboxing with you. :-)

And, I agree with everyone else -- beautiful pictures!