Sunday, June 6, 2010

All or Nothing







People maintain blogs for many reasons. The purpose of this blog originally was to have a record. On and off we have managed to do that. As I was taking pictures of the family this week I began to reflect on what should be in our blog. I write the entries most often by myself. I have been wondering if other family members would enjoy contributing otherwise, our blog is only my perception of events, my view.

Our family is together all day almost everyday ( I love our life and I am proud of it) and while we make efforts to practice alchemy with no budget to speak of, not every memory is a happy one. Dominic and I have recently talked about weather or not love really is just revenge. Fortunately, we have decided it is not and we are both worth more than the way we have been behaving and treating one another. Our children should know that relationships are not always fun and easy. I believe it is not too difficult to build a bond that will last a lifetime, but it is also not too difficult to leave kinks in your chain that will leave a relationship weaker if those places are toucheed on later. So be careful with people's hearts, and the golden rule is always a good measuring stick, everyone is someone's dad, mom, sister, or brother, think of how you would have others treat your family members and have at least the same amount of respect. These are some of the values we are passing onto our kids everyday.

No comments: