Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bubbly (Colby Caillat)


















































Thanks everyone for letting me snap your pix. We have been busy the past week and a half, I just haven't found the time to post. This post took 45 minutes and if you ask me that is too long! I listened to the boys and Niki take turns playing the guitar while I posted it. Niki sang a song for Mady. Mady is @ her dad's. Niki misses her very much. The rest of the fam went dove hunting this morning! Dove for dinner-yummy!

I love the song Bubbly by Colby Caillat. I may try to add it to the blog later. Enjoy the pix of the magical moments with our family and friends from the past week or so. I think that song says it all for these pix.

1 comment:

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

I was scrolling through your pictures when I came across the one of the cat and I though "oh what a pretty cat!", I then realized it was MY cat LOL! I love the pictures of Jenny and her kids, so nice to see them! As well as the picture of Brett and Ethan (I'm gong to steal it for my blog!). Gav looks so thoughtful in the one you got of him, to cute! It was also great to see you in some of the photos. We moms don't get to see ourselves photographs very often. Glad we got to hang with you guys this week!