Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tales from the Wild

Frankie the Anole
Reeses the Dachshund


Low the Chinesse Fighting Fish



Scarlett the Rabbit





As promised here are the pictures of our pets. Vienna the chihuahua's picture is missing she is staying with some friends for the weekend. I tried for sometime last night to upload pix with no luck. Now I have 2 more to add and I cannot get blogger to do a thing...has anyone else had a problem today? What a pain. The picture of the mouse is missing. I don't even know if Mady named her.
More updates to come...whenever Blogger will let me add pix. Hope you had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ahh! I am mad @ Blogger. Look how it posted the pix...I had the names right next to the pets! Thank goodness I said "the Rabbit," and so on. Ugh...

Tanya Breese said...

Well you have a regular pet shop going on there! Love that green color of your lizard! I bet my boys would like something like that. Reeses and Scarlet are too cute, and of course, can't forget the fish Low,lol.
Sometimes blogger can be a pita, grr!