Monday, August 11, 2008

Days Go By

I know I haven't posted much of anything in awhile. Even the posts I have made have been just lists of what we did recently. This past week everyone took a turn being ill-FUN! In between, we managed to build a KNEX roller coaster and talk about gravity, velocity, & centripical force as well as all the different types of roller coasters and which ones are our favorite @ the amusement park we occasionally visit. We also made it out to one of the state parks in the area on Wednesday since it cooled down sooo much. We spent one day with some friends as well.

Last night was Sunday dinner. Jessie and Jules got the kids some books this week so we spent the evening reading those and playing outside. It was a quiet week. Which is nice sometimes. Pictures of roller coaster to come.

2 comments:

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Can't wait to see the roller coaster!

RoniJoy said...

Sorry to hear that everyone took turns being sick. I hope everyone is feeling better!

Yes, I agree, quite weeks are nice sometimes.

Which state park did you go to? I used to go out to Mineral Wells State Park all the time (before marriage & kids). I love it out there! Great for rock climbing!

...eagerly anticipating K'nex roller coaster pictures! :-)