Saturday, July 19, 2008

Picture Problem Resolved (Not a song title)

I had the picture quality set wrong on the camera. I figured this out the night I posted about the other pix I couldn't post. Unfortunately when I reset it that setting was not one that Blogger supports. I am looking for a site that will host the format and am having no luck, I can't even put them on Flickr! I have it set to the correct picture quality now-no really! These are the best pictures I have taken yet so I am disappointed I can't get them onto Blogger. Maybe with a little more research I can find a site to host them. While this new super camera takes great pictures-they are meant for editing with some photo software-which I have not purchased yet so I cannot convert this format. I have not had good luck with Google's Picasa either.

So back to storing them in 2 formats on the computer...Dom, we're going to need another hard drive.

6 comments:

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Glad you figured out the issue! Have you tried Photobucket.com? I have used them before, but I don't know that they are any different then the other sites.

KMDuff said...

Yay for figuring it out. :) I'm not sure if they do .raw format, but there are free softwares out there for converting file types too.

Chrispy said...

I hope you can get some pictures up sooner rather than later... how frustrating.

RoniJoy said...

Glad you got the picture problem resolved. :-)
Wish I could offer some advice regarding the picture-posting probelem, but I'm pretty technilogically challenged (though, not quite as bad as my parents -- there is some hope for me, yet). :-)

Mel said...

I found the software...it came with my camera! I don't read manuals-anyone else? So I have it ALL resolved now. The conversion process take a LONG time...I have to do each one individually. So far I have done 2! Note to self make sure camera is set to JPEG from now on!

Unknown said...

So Cute article I like it also kids like more........
Current News for Kids